Welcome to Utah Home Central
A Full Service, Discount Real Estate Brokerage
We are a professional, full service, discount real estate brokerage, who's goal is to provide the best possible service while saving our clients time and money!
We always put our clients interest first before our own. We will never ask you to do anything that isn't in your best interest.
We stand by you all the way through the entire home selling process to ensure the sale of your home is as stress free as possible.
Utah Home Central has been providing flat fee MLS listings for over 15 years, and has the experience and expertise to sell your home and save you money.
Try us risk free. We are so certain that you'll have a positive selling experience, that we allow you to cancel the contract at any time prior to your house going under contract. So if you don't like us, you can fire us at anytime. Still not convinced, take a look at our testimonials.
Did you know that 90% of all homes on the Wasatch Front are sold using the Wasatch Front MLS or MLS. Utah Home Central is a subscriber to the MLS and is offering full service listings for a low flat fee in Davis County, Salt Lake County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Washington County, and Weber County.
So, whether you're experienced or inexperienced, you can now save thousands of dollars, and still sell your home with confidence. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 877-537-0413 or email us at email@example.com.
Message From The Broker
What People are Saying
Why Use Utah Home Central?
We are a discount real estate brokerage offering full-service, flat fee listings on the Wasatch Front MLS and the Washington County MLS*. We also offer buyer rebates. This way you save thousands of dollars and get exceptional service.
Why our realtors are the best choice for Flat Fee MLS Listing services:
- Most Flat Fee MLS listing companies offer limited service listings which means they don't provide you with contract assistance, coaching, and many of the other services typically offered by traditional agencies. We provide our customers with full-service listings, but for a flat fee.
- We are easy to reach by phone. Most flat fee MLS listing companies cut costs by avoiding answering the phone, or you can only reach them by email. It can be very frustrating when you have a problem and can't talk to anyone.
- High customer satisfaction rate. We are experienced real estate agents and can help you understand the real estate market so that you can sell your home, and get the best possible price at the same time. It's very important to us that our customers succeed, and we do everything we can to help you.
- NO HIDDEN FEES - We let you know what's included before you sign up so there are no surprises.
- Our flat fee listing services provide more tools and services than our competitors.
- We will provide a market analysis or home value report so you'll know where to appropriately price your home.
- You get a FREE web page hosted on our website to help promote your listing.
- We offer a 3-day money-back guarantee. If for some reason you change your mind within 3 days of signing up we will refund all your fee but $25 of it. We do this to compensate us for the time and expense we incurred to get you listed.
- We will come to your house and give you suggestions on what you can do to sell your home quicker and for more money.
- We are one of the few agencies that go out of our way to help you find an unrepresented buyer, saving you even more money if we're successful.
Why being listed with the Wasatch Front MLS is so important:
MLS stands for Multiple Listing Service and is the Utah real estate market.
- Over 90% of all real estate sold in Utah are as a result of an MLS.
- Being listed on an MLS means you will now have potentially hundreds of Utah Realtors trying to sell your house.
- Buyers can find your home on thousands of public websites subscribing to the MLS, where they are most likely to be searching for a home.
When a Utah Flat Fee Listing is better than listing with a 6% Realtor:
- It takes just as much effort to sell a $200,000 house as it does a $1,000,000 house, so why do more expensive homes have to pay more? Utah Home Central doesn't believe they should, so our realtors will sell your house for a flat fee, regardless of how much your home sells for.
- You get the same listing on the Wasatch Front MLS, but for a one-time low Flat Fee instead of 6%.
- If you sell your home without a buyer's agent involved, there is zero buyer's agent commission.
- You get the same services for 10% of the cost.